Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Poems: The Rainbow

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
. . . . . .

The inspiration for this poem is quite painful. So it is not included on the poems page of my blog anymore. But I am not in the business of rewriting history, so it is still available, for any who want to read it. 

THE RAINBOW

Yellow are the locks in your hair.
Green is the jealousy you can't bare.
Red is the anger in your eyes
when your pink cloud is lost in your skies.
Calm orange light you would need,
when for me blue you feel,
'cause my purple wounds you can't heal.


Yellow were the locks in your hair.
Green is my jealousy you just can't bare.
Red is the passion in your eyes
when you kick your pink cloud up to the skies.
Calm orange light I would need,
when for us blue I feel,
'cause my purple wounds you just won't heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment