Friday, December 28, 2012

Building With CsorEsz: Beads #1

Oh dear god. I have never done anything that was so addictive as this damn thing. I want to make everything in beads. I love that they look like pixels and I can remake any and every character that my brother and I played with on the Gameboy. If you look for them you're likely to find them elsewhere as well - in order to make the best copy for my brother for Christmas I copied several works of others. Anyway, I made a spin on a couple of them, so I thought I'd share it with you! And yes, my brother loved them! It was a wonderful Christmas present!
I also thought that if you want to give up smoking, or even get over some issues or simply make sure you can turn your brain off for a 20 minutes or so, then this is the hobby for you! It might be a stretch, because I am not an expert, but I find that perhaps this would be a great hobby even for people in rehab who need to get over some serious illnesses. Either way, be aware, it is highly addictive!
Oh te szent ég. Soha életemben nem csináltam semmit, ami ennyire addiktív lenne mint ez a hülye gyöngy rakogatás. Mindent ki akarok rakni belőle. Imádom, hogy úgy festenek mint a pixelek és, hogy megtudok csinálni minden régi kedvenc karaktert a bátyám Gameboy játékaiból. Ha kimondottan rájuk keresel biztosan megtalálsz belőlük sokat, én is loptam egyet-kettőt annak érdekében, hogy a legjobbat készítsem el Karácsonyra a bátyámnak. Mindenesetre megváltoztattam egy-két dolgot, ezért gondoltam megosztom őket! És igen, a bátyám imádta őket! Remek Karácsonyi ajándék lett.
Esetleg még ha van valamilyen komolyabb dolog, amit felakarsz adni, például a dohányzás, vagy csak szeretnéd 20 percre kikapcsolni az agyad, akkor ezt a hobbyt neked találták ki! Lehet, hogy túlzok, mert nem vagyok valami profi a témában, de szerintem ez egy remek hobby lenne olyan embereknek, akik rehabilitáción mennek keresztül. Mindenesetre,vigyázz, függőséget okoz!

I used a circular base for this, and it is completely made up by me.
The others I've found used a square base.
Ehhez a fához egy kör alapot használtam, és teljesen egyedül találtam ki.
A neten a többsége azok mind kocka alapon készültek.
Final Fantasy VI - Black Mage
Captain America's Shield
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. - Mushroom
When searching I actually never found any pictures of the old
Gameboy in beads, so I just made one up myself.
You are free to use it if you wish, but I am very
proud that I could make up one just by
looking at my brother's old Gameboy.
Kerestem, de nem találtam létező mintát a régi Gameboyról ilyen
gyöngy formátumban, ezért kitáláltam egy saját. Nyugodtan fel
lehet használni ha valaki vmi hasonlót szeretne.
Mega Man
Doctor Who, the Tardis
While in the making, I used transparent blue beads, this way the figures
can be applied on lamps and so on. It's just an easy way to make
them even more cooler!
Munka közben végül átlátszó kék gyöngyöket használtam, így a
figurákat lehet lámpára tenni vagy ilyesmi. Ez csak egy egyszerű
módja annak, hogy még királyabbá varázsoljuk őket!

Finally, my sister made a couple too, some more favorites of ours. I thought I'd share those too.
Végül, a nővérem és készített egy-kettőt, ezek is mind kedvencem. Gondoltam ezeket is megosztom.

Darkwing Duck, lifebar from Zelda, Yoshi from Mario as well
as the Star, an finally the Companion Cube from Portal.

Unfortunately, some of these beads have unacceptable price... Here in Budapest look for them more in toy stores then hobby stores because they are likely to cost less - even if by only a couple of hundred of forints! Have fun!
Sajnos ezekből a gyöngyöknek soknak felfoghatatlan ára van... Itt Budapesten inkább játék boltokban keressétek mert ott valamivel olcsóbbak a több színű csomagok - akkor is ha csak pár forinttal! Jó szórakozást kívánok!

No comments:

Post a Comment