Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Poems: Drunken At An Oldhillers Concert

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
. . . . .
The inspiration for this poem is quite painful. So it is not included on the poems page of my blog anymore. But I am not in the business of rewriting history, so it is still available, for any who want to read it. 

DRUNKEN AT AN OLDHILLERS CONCERT

I thought I was over it,
I guess I was wrong...
We didn't even talk, yet missing you
Feels strong
Where are you?
I wonder.
What are you doing, I ponder
I love you, and I hate it
It's not fair, and I don't need it!
Why can't I move on, well actually, You haven't either
Otherwise you would've said "hello" 
and it would've been a no-brainer!
You look nice, I gotta tell you
Like the new look
Mostly because I can relate to.
Or at least I think I can...
I never really understood your deal and that hasn't changed.
Although I feel that we've become even more estranged...
Then the Hillers reminded me
"You're not the one for me".

No comments:

Post a Comment