Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Poems: Confessions of an Eternal Playboy

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
. . . . .

CONFESSIONS OF AN ETERNAL PLAYBOY

Can't get you out of my mind,
This desperation is driving me blind.
It is the hugs and kisses I miss
And the scent of that perfume I can't dismiss.
"It is your heart that I want."
"I could bend you with my thumb."*
But there's the cage
In which you encase
Your own feelings and the desire,
As you are stronger than I:
Capable of refusing love even from the one you admire.
You cause me such drought, I'll die
Without the hope of having you just one last time,
Hold you, feel you, enchant you with my rhymes.
Touch that silky skin of white marble,
Rediscover your curves and that harbor,
That makes even the strongest of voices tremble,
Just like that fiery night... do you remember?
If I refused to give you up, so
That every time we meet I could ask for more...
Could you bare me as a part of your life,
Even if I can't promise to make you a wife?
Although this feeling is great,
I just can't see straight.
No, I don't want your heart, how could I?
Wishing for love by force should be a crime,
Love doesn't work like eye-for-an-eye!
It's not something that can be settled with a bribe.
It is your body that I want.
Your hands, and legs, and hear your lungs,
As I caress your breasts...
I just don't care about all the rest!
Why can't you give me the satisfaction?
Of being caught up in the action?
Why so concerned with protecting that flower
When you have a trustworthy buyer?
If only I could hug you once more...
My body wouldn't feel so sore.

*Quotes from Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre.

No comments:

Post a Comment