Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Poems: My Muse

Az összes versem megtalálhatod a "My Poems" oldalon, ahol nyelv szerint színekkel el vannak választva! You can find all of my poems on the page of the same name, where they are color coordinated based on the language they were written in. Puoi trovare le mie poesie sulla pagina "My Poems" dove sono colorate in base alla lingua nella quale le ho scritte.
. . . . .

MY MUSE

My muse sits at a café,
Window table and sips Her coffee.
Egg white turtleneck sweater,
And a red-green tartan scarf around her neck.
She holds the cup with both hands,
Two chocolate-chip cookies on the table,
Something to share.

She doesn't like the quiet,
Around her people laugh,
Coffee and the milk foam boils -
Plates clash in a dishwasher;
A phone vibrates on a table,
While a bell chimes on top of the door.

She smiles and looks outside
Where autumn leaves fly in the breeze;
Grey clouds cover the skies
But it is not dark, there is a warmish light.
The breeze is cold when it touches your cheeks,
Nothing a tender kiss couldn't heat up.

But when I look at Her from the outside
I can't hear any sound around.
I smile at Her, she sees me and smiles back.
She raises a cookie, breaks it in half,
She knows I love those, and wishes to share.
But I can't move. Not just yet.

If I move She disappears...
That's when He bumped into me.
"Sorry", he shouted and smiled.
"Merry Christmas!" he yelled,
180 degree turn and he hurried off.
My muse is always in a hurry.

He is never late, He hates to be,
He got his coffee in his hand,
A red-green striped tie around his neck
And an egg white shirt under his jacket.
With a Christmas list in his other hand,
He wishes to buy presents.

For the one he loves, their child
And his best friends.
It is the season of giving, after all.
And I stand there, watch him run off,
When from above I feel
A snowflake land on my cheek.

My muse is everywhere.
She is her. He is him.
And anywhere I go, I always see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment