Friday, January 27, 2012

What was first on my list? Mamma Mia!


In October 2007 I had the fortune to see live the musical Mamma Mia!. I also wrote a review on it.
Come July 2008 the movie, starring Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan appeared in the theaters and I also a wrote a review on that, kinda like the ones you read on my blog now. That was posted on a different page, however, instead of re-posting it, I thought I would simply let you know where you can find it:


Also, it seens I have lost my password for the blog... so that'll stay like that, probably for eternity, so sorry about that, I'd like to correct a couple of facts and perhaps embed some links, but it seems I cannot do so. As time will pass, perhaps I'll re-write it here, until then you can find it there.
Do read it, it is one of my earliest and eagerest works!
Until the next item on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment