Thursday, May 1, 2014

On Hiatus...


Dear Readers!

I have to apologize as I have absolutely no time to write lately. This will stretch on until the last week of May, when I will make my glorious return with a dashing review of the new X-Men movie! And afterwards I have a whole list of chores to get through, you will grow tired of me this summer, I promise!

Coming up more comic reviews, I plan to see The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Captain America: Winter Soldier, not to mention a long-long overdue Iron Man 3. First up, however, will be two DC cartoons, The Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League: War. I'll try to fit in Son Of Batman as well. And well, other surprises ;)

On a more serious note, I recently watched The Fountain, The Beaver and Closing The Ring. I also started finishing all the Paul Walker movies that came out last year and I didn't have time for before. Some sort of tribute is going to come along at the end of summer, I'll promise!

Lastly I have a couple more Europe oriented movies that I wish to talk about, among them the Italian Mine Vaganti (Loose Cannons) and the French La vie d'Adèle - Chapitres 1 et 2 (Adele's Life - Chapters 1 and 2). The last one is not gonna be very bright, I am warning you. I have planned three Sophie Marceau movies in my VCR, so more to come from the European market! And trust me, there are a lot of movies you need to hear about!

I'll try to mix it up and if anything else comes my way, you'll be the first ones to hear about it! Please stand by and don't give up on me, this blog is still far away from being over. ;) Meanwhile wish me luck during the exam period!

Until the next time on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment