Saturday, May 23, 2015

Building With CsorEsz: Beads #4

More beads :) Love making these!




Bicycle. It's this way because I used it to decorate a notebook for a friend!

Well, I changed the template I used, of course it should be "1" if it is gold and you don't
need to write roman numbers into it, but the template I used was very simple, and
I wanted to show everyone that you can have fun with it!

Made for my brother and his bride, the colors of the wedding were
magenta and silver, not to mention that my brother has glasses!
You can make these little door hangers quite easily, get creative!

The clapper from every single movie set! I did not find any templates
for this, so here you go :) I used transparent beads, but white and grey work just as fine!

Crash Bandicoot
Appa from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Kermit The Frog
Guy Fawkes mask from V For Vendetta
Shamrock/Clover keychain
The Flash logo

No comments:

Post a Comment