Thursday, December 29, 2011

Blogger: The Best Christmas Gift I've Ever Received

This very Christmas I've received 4 of the best gifts I've ever got in my life!

(1) This Halloween I dressed up as Marty McFly from Back To The Future. We took a couple of silly pictures for fun, sort of a cosplay sensation and my brother turned it into a real poster from the movie. Here is my wonderful picture with Doc Brown!


(2) I've always been a Doctor Who fan and from my brother I received a rectangular lamp on which he attached four of the Doctor's helpers: Rose Tyler (Billie Piper), Martha Jones (Freema Agyeman), Donna Noble (Catherine Tate) and Amy Pond (Karen Gillan). We do not own these pictures and I am grateful to the fan who made them and uploaded them to the internet!


(3) From my dear sister I got a Tardis of my own, it is a picture of the Doctor (Matt Smith), River Song (Alex Kingston), Me in the middle, Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) and her husband Rory (Arthur Darvill). She put it into a Tardis blue corner and attached the little lamp onto it. She is the one who drew these pictures as well!


(4) My last and the most awesome gift was a River Song diary, the one you can see for the first time in episode 8 Silence In The Library from season 4 (Doctor was David Tennant at the time). Ever since River came on, she is my favorite character of all and I loved her little diary full of 'spoilers'. A diary that was Tardis blue. And my awesome sister made me one! I love her too!


HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent presents. Nest presents have the most thought put into them. Love the quality of the photoshop with you in the poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really searching for this information for so long a day.Very nearly explained and looks great to see.Thanks for sharing the information with us.
    Wedding Return Gifts Chennai | Indian Return Gifts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article, thanks for more information.Return Gifts For Wedding in Chennai- 20+ Best return gift shops for wedding, Reception, Sangeet & Birthday parties✓ Get phone numbers, photos & Quote ☎ 9345004444
    Return Gifts For Wedding in Chennai

    ReplyDelete